1 1/2 c. yellow onion
1 clove minced garlic
1 lb. lean ground turkey (93/7)
7 c. chopped cabbage (about 1/2 head)
8 oz. tomato sauce
1 (16 oz.) can of diced tomato with green chili (Rotel)
1 tbsp. hot sauce (may omit if desired)
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper as needed
1. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in medium sized pot.
1. Add onion and ground turkey to pot over medium heat until meat is brown.
2. When meat is fully cooked, drain off excess fat, then return to pan.
3. Add in minced garlic, tomato sauce, diced tomato, hot sauce, and cabbage.
4. Cook on low to medium heat with lid, stirring occasionally, for 20-30 minutes.
5. Add salt and pepper to desired taste.
Nutrition facts (per 1 cup serving):
For more healthy eating tips, check out http://casespecificnutrition.com!
Add a Comment