- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast (8 oz total)
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 medium pear peeled and diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 oz Brie, skin removed, divided
- 2 tbsp baby arugula
- Cooking spray
- Cooking twine
- Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees.
- Make a lengthwise cut into the side of the chicken breast to create a pocket for the stuffing.
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add the oil, onions, and prosciutto.
- Sauté until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pear, season with a pinch of salt, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until translucent.
- Remove from heat and add the arugula. Set aside to cool a few minutes.
- Fill the breast with the pear filling and Brie.
- Using the cooking twine, tie the chicken breasts closed with 3 pieces for each. Set the chicken in a baking pan or sheet with stuffing side up.
- Cover the pan/sheet tightly with foil and cook 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through to 165 degrees.
- Cut the breast in half and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (recipe makes 2 servings):
8 g Fat
For more healthy eating tips, check out Case Specific Nutrition’s website here!