The Optilife Academy
The Optilife Academy is the first course of its kind! It is an online course built by professionals to help you work through your attention to eating and activity at your own pace. This online based, complete at your own pace, course offers education through video, written materials, action sheets and self awareness exercises. The goal of this course is to improve your overall health by offering unique insights on nutrition and a foundation of activity to keep you moving well and feeling energized. This course was co-created by Andrew Wade and two of his professional colleagues! This course serves as a permanent reference and resource to Andrew's insights on health and nutrition!
For more information on the course feel free to email us! You can also get more information by visiting the Optilife Academy Website. Click the Optilife Symbol below to access the site and get started!
What to expect from the $20 Investment in yourself that grants Lifetime Access to the Optilife Academy:
Work at your own pace through the nutrition and exercises modules, led by Andrew Wade and Ryan Wade, respectively. Check out the list of course topics below!
The Optilife Academy is more than a project with an end date. Use this course as a starting point, and its tools as methods to continue the pursuit of the happiest and healthiest you. The discussion of eating, exercise and mindset will force you to stop following templated advice, and start building the program that becomes your routine. Enough fads, it is time for Optilife Academy to help you start your own health journey.
Mindset & Habit Formation
- Attention to Lifestyle (A2L) – challenges the traditional diet mindset, particularly in the areas of food and social norms.
- Eating for Life (E4L) – addresses the relationship with food and myth-busts “diet-mindset”.
- Guilt Free Diet – Offers a sustainable, non-obsessive plan and personal accountability.
- Mythbusting and Moderation: Learn to take ownership of your choices and create habits that last.
- Bonus! Exercise Section
- Foam Rolling
- Exercise with Modifications for injury