4c. dry oats
1c. chocolate chips
1 c. natural peanut butter
1/4 c. chia seeds
2 scoop vanilla daily whey protein powder
1. Mix oats, chia seeds and protein powder in large bowl.
2. Mix honey and peanut butter in smaller bowl until well combined.
3. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Roll into small ping pong ball sized balls (48 balls).
6. Place in large container and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition facts (per ball):
Yield 48 balls
115 calories, 15g CHO, 5g fat, 3g protein