2 large chicken breasts (~8 oz. total)
1 bag frozen pea/corn mix (~2 1/2 c.)
3 stalks celery, diced
1 small onion, diced
2 (10.5 oz.) cans fat free cream of chicken soup
1 c. skim milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. dried thyme
1 tbsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Sautee onion and celery in large pot over medium heat. After becomes translucent add peas and corn and continue to sautee.
2. After chicken is cooked, shred or dice into small bite sized pieces. I used rotisserie chicken for this to save time.
3. Add cream of chicken soup and milk into pot. Stir until well blended.
4. Stir in chicken breast.
5. Add spices and continue to cook on low to medium heat.
6. Let simmer for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Yield: 6, 1 cup servings
140 calories, 15g CHO, 15g pro, 2g fat per serving.