CSN Wellness Center
Plum Wellness Center
1813 Golden Mile Highway, Plum, PA 15239
Welcome to the Case Specific Wellness Center!
In addition to our expert Nutritional Counseling, we also offer:
All training and coaching services are created by our well educated training staff. Jeremiah Rowe is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS) as well as a Certified Physical Preparation Specialist (CPPS). Click here to learn more about these certifications and what they mean for your health, progress and safety!
Our registered dietitian nutritionists can help clients who want to learn more about optimizing what to eat for:
- Cancer & cancer survival
- Children and families
- Gluten free living
- Diabetes & pre-diabetes
- Digestive health
- General health and wellness
- Healthy aging
- Healthy lifestyle
- Heart health
- Maximizing athletic performance
- Plant-based, vegetarian, and vegan lifestyles
- Pregnancy & fertility
- Stress management
- Weight loss & maintaining a healthy weight
- And more!
We accept a variety of insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Health America (Coventry)
- Highmark BCBS (Pennsylvania)
- United Healthcare
Contact us today for an estimate of what your insurance plan will cover. Many of our services are also flexible spending account (FSA) eligible.
Personal Training Services
What is the Cost? (For In-Person & Virtual Services)
* Case Specific Nutrition™ Clients receive an additional 10% off all packages
Monthly Training Packages
- 2 One-Hour Sessions Per Week: $300 per month
- 3 One-Hour Sessions Per Week: $450 per month
- Unlimited Weekly Sessions: $600 per month
- Students Receive 20% OFF the packages listed above
Flexible Training Packages
- One Session, 60 minute Training Session: $60
- Five Pack, 60 minute Training Sessions: $270 (10% OFF)
- Ten Pack, 60 minute Training Sessions: $500 (18% OFF)
Young Athlete Rates
Young Athlete Rates:
- $45 per 1 hour session;
- $25 per 30 minute session.
30 minute Training Sessions
30 minute Training Sessions are also available at $30 per 30 Min, with packages costing 1/2 the price of the full hour sessions.
Small Group Rates:
Small Groups are Made up of 2-4 People.
Individuals Should have similar Goals for Group Training to work Effectively.
- Two Sessions per week: $450
- Three Sessions per week: $600
- Unlimited: $750
- One, 60 minute Training Session: $100 (Split by Attendees) ($25-$50 per person)
- Five, 60 minute Training Sessions: $440 (Split by Attendees) ($22-$44 per person)
- Ten, 60 minute Training Sessions: $700 (Split by Attendees) ($17.5-$35 per person)
Young Athlete Rates
Young Athlete Rates:
Groups of students 18 and under receive 20% off these packages.
April & May 2020 Virtual Boot Camp Only! Monday, Wednesday, Fridays at 5:30pm
Bootcamp is an intense workout that is done at your pace. The trainer modifies for individuals of all workout abilities. The traditional bootcamp is geared towards individuals looking to lose weight and stay accountable. Custom bootcamps for Sports teams are also popular!
Try Boot Camp, First Class is on us!
- Virtual Bootcamp is $100 per month
- Includes Progressive Programming executed as 3 Live sessions per week, An Initial Assessment with your Coach, Weekly Check-Ins, In-Session Adjustments, Group Accountability.
- On-Site Bootcamp:
- One Month Contract, 60 minute Training Sessions, 3 days per week: $170
- Three Month Contract, 60 minute Training Sessions, 3 days per week: $500
- 1 Year Contract, 3 Training sessions per week, $1700 (Includes CSW Hoodie and Tub of Daily Whey Protein Powder)
- Family Package: If you bring a spouse or a child, their membership is half price!
For More Information, or to schedule sessions with Jeremiah, email email@example.com or call 412-593-2048 and select option 2!
Call today and schedule your FREE fitness consultation and try out the Bootcamp class out on us!
Be sure to Follow this Case Specific Wellness on Facebook and Instagram @casespecificwellness for updates, services, tips and events!
Meet Jeremiah, BS, CSCS, CPPS!
He has a Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science from Slippery Rock University and experience with Performance Training for Athletes of All Ages, Rehabilitation Training and Training for Weight Loss and Healthy Lifestyle. In 2019 he completed his exams for the CSCS and CPPS certifications.
“I have 9+ years of experience training myself and other clients, both personally and as a strength coach in a professional setting. I am excited to help you achieve your goals!”
Who Should Contact Jeremiah?
- Those looking to regain balance and strength following an injury.
- Athletes with a desire to take their physical performance to the next level (all ages).
- Individuals seeking exercise and accountability to compliment a weight loss or healthy lifestyle plan.