2 c. oats (1c. ground, 1c. whole)
2 scoops vanilla Daily Whey protein powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
6 tbsp. butter
1/2 c. applesauce
1/4 c. chocolate chips
1. Grind 1 c. oats in the food processor. Mix in large bowl with 1c. whole oats, protein powder, baking soda, salt.
2. In a medium sized bowl cream together melted butter, applesauce, vanilla, egg.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Form into 12 cookies, and place on greased cookie sheet.
6. Press down onto each cookie to spread slightly.
Yield: 12 cookies
150 calories, 15g CHO, 6g protein, 8g fat each.