1 head of cauliflower
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 lb. chicken breast, diced
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup frozen carrots
1. Cut head of cauliflower into florets and place in food processor. Process until they resemble rice like texture. Set aside.
2. Dice chicken breast into small bite size pieces and cook in large skillet over medium heat.
3. When chicken is done, add frozen peas and carrots to sautee.
4. Add soy sauce after carrots and peas begin to soften.
5. Add cauliflower rice and continue to cook. Let cook for an additional 5-8 minutes.
6. Add 3 eggs and scramble into the middle of pan.
7. Mix all together and enjoy.
Yield: ~4 (1 cup servings)
250 calories, 5g fat, 15g CHO, 35g pro