CSN Robinson Office
Case Specific Nutrition™
3 Robinson Plaza, Suite 205
6600 Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Our registered dietitian nutritionists can help clients who want to learn more about optimizing what to eat for:
- Cancer & cancer survival
- Children and families
- Gluten free living
- Diabetes & pre-diabetes
- Digestive health
- General health and wellness
- Healthy aging
- Healthy lifestyle
- Heart health
- Maximizing athletic performance
- Plant-based, vegetarian, and vegan lifestyles
- Pregnancy & fertility
- Stress management
- Weight loss & maintaining a healthy weight
- And more!
Professional Speaking and Group Classes
CSN Robinson offers professional speaking to your group or organization on a variety of nutrition topics. Topics can range from basic nutrition lessons to cooking demonstrations, to talks on singular nutrition topics by request.
Schedule an appointment by:
- Calling 412-593-2048 and selecting option 1
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Initial Consults are 60-90 minutes, Follow-ups are 30-60 minutes
- All of our Dietitians are available for Virtual Visits!
Robinson Office: Devon Kroesche is available for In Person Sessions at this location!
Initial Consultation—60 minutes ($150)
One size does not fit all! You nutrition is personalized, and is affected by your schedule, routine, habits, relationship with food, goals, etc. That’s why during the initial consultation we review all of this and do an in-depth, detailed review of everything that could play a role in your nutrition and diet. This gives us a chance to work through any obstacles that you may face and discus challenges you may struggle with. From there, we begin to work on a detailed starting plan to help you start reaching your goals and improving your health.
You will leave the initial consultation with:
- Clearly identified “big picture” goals and means of tracking them
- A detailed nutrition/health plan personalized for your needs
- A outlined path forward for progress, check points and learning opportunities.
Follow Up— 30-60 minutes ($50 – $100)
Follow ups are imperative to building sustainable habits. These meetings are planned to track progress, make adjustments for continued progress, and most importantly discuss and identify obstacles hindering lasting success. Most clients schedule every 2-4 weeks while working towards their mental and physical goals.