CSN East Liberty
Case Specific Nutrition™
East Liberty Office
5750 Baum Blvd, 3rd Flr, Pgh, PA 15206
412-593-2048 or email us at email@example.com
Our registered dietitian nutritionists can help clients who want to learn more about optimizing what to eat for:
- Cancer & cancer survival
- Children and families
- Gluten free living
- Diabetes & pre-diabetes
- Digestive health
- General health and wellness
- Healthy aging
- Healthy lifestyle
- Heart health
- Maximizing athletic performance
- Plant-based, vegetarian, and vegan lifestyles
- Pregnancy & fertility
- Stress management
- Weight loss & maintaining a healthy weight
- And more!
Let our experts present to your organization or community group on any number of nutrition-related topics.
Our presentations are educational and engaging. Best of all, your group will have an opportunity to follow-up with individualized care. Contact us today to plan your next event!
We offer educational classes, cooking demonstrations, and support groups at our office and at community partner locations.
Schedule an appointment by:
- Calling 412-593-2048 and selecting option 1
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial Consults are 60-90 minutes, Follow-ups are 30-60 minutes
- All of our Dietitians are available for Virtual Visits!
East Liberty Office: Shannon, Danielle and Michelle are available for In Person Sessions
We accept a variety of insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Health America (Coventry)
- Highmark BCBS (Pennsylvania)
- United Healthcare
Contact us today for an estimate of what your insurance plan will cover. Many of our services are also flexible spending account (FSA) eligible.