Welcome to the Case Specific Wellness Center!
Case Specific Wellness is located at 1813 Golden Mile Highway, Plum, PA 15239. We moved the Penn Hills Nutrition Consulting office to this new, larger location. In addition to Nutritional Counseling, we will also be offering:
-Personal Training (Rehab, Sports Performance, Weight Loss)
-Small Group Training
-Online Workout Programming
All services are created by our well educated training staff.
Meet Jeremiah! Jeremiah Rowe is the Lead Trainer with Case Specific Wellness. He has a Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science from Slippery Rock University and experience with Performance Training for Athletes of All Ages, Rehabilitation Training and Training for Weight Loss and Healthy Lifestyle.
“I have 9+ years of experience training myself and other clients, both personally and as a strength coach in a professional setting. I am excited to help you achieve your goals!”
Who Should Contact Jeremiah?
- Those looking to regain balance and strength following an injury.
- Athletes with a desire to take their physical performance to the next level (all ages).
- Individuals seeking exercise and accountability to compliment a weight loss or healthy lifestyle plan.
What is the Cost?
* Case Specific Nutrition Clients receive an additional 10% off all packages
- One, 60 minute Training Session: $60
- Five, 60 minute Training Sessions: $270 (10% OFF)
- Ten, 60 minute Training Sessions: $500 (18% OFF)
- 30 minute Training Sessions are also available at $30 per 30 Min, with packages costing 1/2 the price of the full hour sessions.
- Young Athlete Rates: $45 per 1 hour session, $25 per 30 minute session.
Small Group Rates: Small Groups are Made up of 2-4 People.
- Individuals Should have similar Goals for Group Training to work Effectively.
- One, 60 minute Training Session: $100 (Split by Attendees) ($25-$50 per person)
- Five, 60 minute Training Sessions: $440 (Split by Attendees) ($22-$44 per person)
- Ten, 60 minute Training Sessions: $700 (Split by Attendees) ($17.5-$35 per person)
- Young Athlete Rates: Groups of students 18 and under receive 20% off these packages
Boot Camp: Morning and Evening Classes offered, by Appointment Only.
Bootcamp is an intense workout that is done at your pace. The trainer modifies for individuals of all workout abilities. The traditional bootcamp is geared towards individuals looking to lose weight and stay accountable. Custom bootcamps for Sports teams are also popular!
- Come try the Boot Camp, First Class is on us!
- One Month Contract, 60 minute Training Sessions, 3 days per week: $170
- Three Month Contract, 60 minute Training Sessions, 3 days per week: $500
- 1 Year Contract, 3 Training sessions per week, $1700 (Includes CSW Hoodie and Tub of Daily Whey Protein Powder)
- Family Package: If you bring a spouse or a child, their membership is half price!
For More Information, or to schedule sessions with Jeremiah, email email@example.com or call 412-593-2048 and select option 2!
Call today and schedule your FREE fitness consultation and try out the Bootcamp class out on us!
Be sure to Follow this Case Specific Wellnees on Facebook and Instagram @casespecificwellness for updates, services, tips and events!