1 3/4 c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 large zucchini (about 2 cups shredded)
1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
1/4 c. honey
1/2 c. plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
2 large eggs
6 tbsp. coconut oil, melted, cooled
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix grated zucchini, applesauce, honey, Greek yogurt, eggs, and coconut oil (after melting make sure to let cool before adding).
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing with a handheld mixer until well combined.
5. Spray a 9×9 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Pour combined mixture into loaf pan, bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees. When done, insert knife inside center of loaf to check for readiness.
Nutrition Info (yields 8 servings):
Calories: 260, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 12g